[openstack-dev] [Murano] Field 'name' is removed from Apps dynamic UI markup, should 'Version' be changed?

Stan Lagun slagun at mirantis.com
Sun Jul 6 12:21:04 UTC 2014

I we increment version to say 2.1 we could add code to dashboard to check
for markup version and if it encounters version 2.0 to print verbose error
telling how to migrate markup to 2.1.
I don't see how both version can be supported simulteniously but at lease
Version attribute must be checked and forms older version must fail with
descriptive message rather than causing unpredictable behavior.

Sincerely yours,
Stan Lagun
Principal Software Engineer @ Mirantis

 <slagun at mirantis.com>