[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack-gate] mad rechecks

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Jul 5 21:21:26 UTC 2014

Has there ever been any talk of a full release cycle or two that *just* focus on stability at scale (aka only working on changes that get toward this goal) and not miscellaneous features (defining what's miscellaneous or not is obviously hard...)?

I know that  is dangerous/controversial talk but maybe it's time we started asking that question and start to pose this to the TC...

I feel it starts to become needed to avoid all hope being lost (and hoping that it will happen out of the good nature of people's hearts likely won't make it reality IMHO).

Thoughts?

Sent from my really tiny device...