[openstack-dev] [oslo][all] autosync incubator to projects

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:46:36 UTC 2014

If the bot did sensible things (one module at a time sync plus deps
where necessary, preferably using dependant patches where possible for
deps, and commit messages that list all of the individual commits that
are being synced), I think this could be great. It is quite tricky to
figure out the last sync point automatically in order to list all of
the commits pulled in however - and some projects have (had?) local
commits on top of the imports that made things even more complex...

On 4 July 2014 14:31, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com> wrote:

Duncan Thomas