[openstack-dev] [Jenkins] [Cinder] InvocationError in gate-cinder-python26 & python27

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:04:07 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Amit Das <amit.das at cloudbyte.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I can see a lot of cinder gerrit commits that pass through the
> gate-cinder-python26 & gate-cinder-python27 successfully.
>
> ref - https://github.com/openstack/cinder/commits/master
>
> Whereas its not the case for my patch
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102511/.
>
> I updated the master & rebased that to my branch before doing a gerrit
> review.
>
> Am i missing any steps ?

Does 'tox -e py26' works on your local machine? It should fail just as one
in the gate.
You should follow instructions it provides in log just before
'InvocationError' - run tools/config/generate_sample.sh.
The issue is that you've added some options to your driver but didn't
update etc/cinder/cinder.conf.sample.
After generating new sample you should verify its diff (git diff
etc/cinder/cinder.conf.sample) and add it to your commit.

--

Kind regards, Yuriy.