[openstack-dev] [neutron][oslo.messaging]

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Thu Jul 3 19:04:00 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Alexei Kornienko
<alexei.kornienko at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can use oslo.messaging._drivers.impl_rabbit instead of impl_kombu
> It was renamed and slightly change but I think it will work as you expect.

You should not depend on using any API defined in that module. The
_drivers package is a private package inside oslo.messaging, and
shouldn't be used directly. Use the public, documented, API instead to
ensure that future changes to the internal implementation details of
oslo.messaging do not break your code.

Doug