[openstack-dev] [neutron][oslo.messaging]

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Thu Jul 3 17:55:53 UTC 2014

You'll find the documentation for using oslo.messaging at
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.messaging/

Based on the fact that you mention listening for notifications, you
probably want to look at the notification listener documentation in
particular (http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.messaging/notification_listener.html).

Doug