[openstack-dev] [barbican] Consumer Registration API

Douglas Mendizabal douglas.mendizabal at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jul 3 02:02:54 UTC 2014

I was looking through some Keystone docs and noticed that for version 3.0 of
their API [1] Keystone merged the Service and Admin API into a single core
API.  I haven’t gone digging through mail archives, but I imagine they had a
pretty good reason to do that.

Adam, I know you’ve already implemented quite a bit of this, and I hate to
ask this, but how do you feel about adding this to the regular API instead
of building out the Service API for Barbican?

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/blob/master/v3/src/markdown/identi
ty-api-v3.md#whats-new-in-version-30

Douglas Mendizábal
IRC: redrobot
PGP Key: 245C 7B6F 70E9 D8F3 F5D5  0CC9 AD14 1F30 2D58 923C