[openstack-dev] [Nova} NFV patches

Ian Wells ijw.ubuntu at cack.org.uk
Thu Jul 3 00:33:28 UTC 2014

1. [NFV] is a tag.
2. This would appear to be a set of 'review me' mails to the mailing list,
which I believe is frowned upon.
3. garyk's stuff is only questionably [NFV], I would argue, though all
worthwhile patches. (That's a completely subjective judgement, so take it
as you will.)

Might be a better idea in future to join the NFV meeting (which happened,
as ever, 7am PST this morning) and raise it there, or in the #openstack-nfv
channel on freenode (although it's a bit quiet there, admittedly).
--
Ian.