[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Agenda for weekly IRC meeting

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jul 2 22:59:50 UTC 2014

Some things I can think of for the agenda:

New API
- Are shim layers really needed for Juno?
  - If the old API and new API will coexist independently, why is a
    shim layer needed?
	- Has the caveat that the pools resource can exist
	  independently in both APIs.  This can be accomplished by
	  renaming new API pools to something different or by doing a
          shim for the pool resource.
- Should the agent refactoring be included in the main object
  object model refactor?  The plugin might be able to just call the
  namespace driver directly, with some modification.
- Status of entities that only exist in the database and not in
  a backend (i.e. they are not linked to an existing load balancer)