[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Analyzing the critical path

Doug Wiegley dougw at a10networks.com
Wed Jul 2 19:37:59 UTC 2014

Hi Sam,

> Anything else?

I assume you mean for Juno.  Under “In addition”:

  *   Contact current driver owners, to update to new driver interface (some things will break with the shim, e.g. when the drivers are reaching around the plugin to the neutron db.)  Also let them know about the upcoming L7/TLS interfaces.
  *   New A10 driver being submitted

Thanks,
doug