[openstack-dev] [all] 3rd Party CI vs. Gerrit

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Jul 2 15:17:01 UTC 2014

On 07/01/2014 12:27 PM, Asselin, Ramy wrote:
> Anita,
>
> This line [1] is effectively a sub-set of tempest-dsm-full,  and what we're currently running manually now. I far as I understood, this is the current minimum. The exact sub-set (or full set, or if additional tests are allowed) is still under discussion.

Fair enough, I need to make some time to attend Cinder weekly meetings.
Wednesdays are tough for me, but I need to make more of an effort.
Thanks for making me aware.
> I created a WIP reference patch [2] for the cinder team that mimics the above script to run these tests based off the similar  Jenkins job-template used by Openstack-Jenkins "{pipeline}-tempest-dsvm-*"

Thanks for sharing the link to your patch, I have given it an initial
review for formatting. I'll be interested to see the discussion from
this, I'm not sure where a design like this fits but I appreciate you
putting up a patch so we can gather some input.

Thanks Ramy,
Anita.