[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Few hot questions related to patching for openstack

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 1 16:50:45 UTC 2014

Hi fuelers,

I'm working on Patching for OpenStack and I have the following questions:

1/ We need to save new puppets and repos under some versioned folder:

    /etc/puppet/{version}/ or /var/www/nailgun/{version}/centos.

So the question is which version to use? Fuel or OpenStack?

2/ Which version we have to use for our patchs? We have an OpenStack 2014.1.
Should we use 2014.1.1 for our first patch? Or we have to use another
format?

I need a quick reply since these questions have to be solved for 5.0.1 too.

Thanks,
Igor