[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] PCI pass-through SRIOV on Jan. 30th

Sandhya Dasu (sadasu) sadasu at cisco.com
Fri Jan 31 16:45:59 UTC 2014

Hi Irena,
      I was initially looking at https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/ml2-typedriver-extra-port-info to take care of the extra information required to set up the SR-IOV port. When the scope of the BP was being decided, we had very little info about our own design so I didn't give any feedback about SR-IOV ports. But, I feel that this is the direction we should be going. Maybe we should target this in Juno.

Introducing, SRIOVPortProfileMixin would be creating yet another way to take care of extra port config. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Sandhya