[openstack-dev] Speaking at PyCON US 2014 about OpenStack?

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jan 30 20:36:56 UTC 2014

Paul Kehrer and I are talking about the state of crypto in Python. The
talk isn't specifically about OpenStack, but we will be talking about
various OpenStack related issues including the Barbican service.

Thanks,
Jarret