[openstack-dev] [savanna] Choosing provisioning engine during cluster launch

Matthew Farrellee matt at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 14:24:17 UTC 2014

i imagine this is something that can be useful in a development and
testing environment, especially during the transition period from direct
to heat. so having the ability is not unreasonable, but i wouldn't
expose it to users via the dashboard (maybe not even directly in the cli)

generally i want to reduce the number of parameters / questions the user
is asked

best,

matt