[openstack-dev] [Nova] Minesweeper update

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed Jan 29 09:09:31 UTC 2014

Hi,
At the moment we have a terribly long queue for minesweeper. We are able to reduce this considerably by running tempest tests in parallel. We have encountered 2 race conditions when we do this and it would be very helpful if we can get the following patches in – they will help with the speed of the minesweeper validations.
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65306/ - VMware: fix race for datastore directory existence
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/69622/ - VMware: prevent race for vmdk deletion
These have both been validated by minesweeper and show that they address the problems.
Thanks
Gary