[openstack-dev] [savanna] savannaclient v2 api

Trevor McKay tmckay at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 21:02:01 UTC 2014

We should consider turning "mains" into a string instead of a list for
v2.

Hive and Pig Oozie actions use mains, and each may only specify a single
<script> element.  There is no utility akaik for having multiple mains
associated with a job.

Workflows with multiple actions might need multiple mains, but those
haven't been designed at this point.

Best,

Trevor