[openstack-dev] [qa] [Tempest - Stress Test] : some improvements / issues on the stress test framework

Koderer, Marc m.koderer at telekom.de
Mon Jan 27 17:33:18 UTC 2014

Hi Julien,

please don't forget the [qa] tag - otherwise your lost in the ML noise ;)

Ok thanks for the bug reports. I confirmed 1273245 and 1273254 but I am not totally sure with 1273186.
Could you give some more details how the CLI interface will look like? Or simply propose a patch.
It could end up in a quite confusing interface.. if you allow kwargs for such a generic case.

Are you already working on those bugs? If yes, could you assign them to you?

Regards,
Marc