[openstack-dev] Proposed Logging Standards

Macdonald-Wallace, Matthew matthew.macdonald-wallace at hp.com
Mon Jan 27 14:52:31 UTC 2014

Just as an aside, AUDIT was introduced to the Nova code base as part of 05ccbb75c45aa3c348162043495e1a3d279e5b06 however a "grep -r AUDIT *" (yes, I know, crude but it does work! :P ) across the nova codebase only returns the openstack.common.log libraries as having it listed in the code.

I don't know if other projects are making use of it, but if not then I agree that it should probably be removed from Oslo

Matt