[openstack-dev] [nova] Checking before delete flavor?
chenrui.momo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:05:14 UTC 2014
Some instance operations and flavor are closely connected, for example,
If I delete the flavor when resize instance, instance will be error. Like
1. run instance with flavor A
2. resize instance from flavor A to flavor B
3. delete flavor A
4. resize-revert instance
5. instance state into error
Which following ways we think is a better? or you have another way?
1. List instance filter by flavor A, verify that no instance associated
with flavor A, then delete flavor A
2. Delete flavor A, if instance state into error, reset instance state to
General how do?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev