[openstack-dev] Fwd: [TripleO] mid-cycle meetup?

Roman Alekseenkov ralekseenkov at mirantis.com
Sat Jan 25 01:51:57 UTC 2014

Rob,

We would definitely come to TripleO meetup if it gets scheduled. That would
be 3-4 people from Mirantis.

We were also thinking about gathering a larger crowd at some point, with
people from different deployment initiatives - TripleO, Crowbar, Fuel,
Compass, etc to see how we can better align and reduce duplication of
efforts.

Thanks,
Roman