[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] mid-cycle meetup?

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 01:30:54 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net>wrote:

> This was meant to go to -dev, not -operators. Doh.

Hi!

I'd like to co-locate the Ironic midcycle meetup, as there's a lot of
overlap between our team's needs and facilitating that collaboration will
be good. I've added the [Ironic] tag to the subject to pull in folks who
may be filtering on this project specifically. Please keep us in the loop!

Sunnyvale is easy for me, so I'll definitely be there.

Cheers,
Deva