[openstack-dev] Hyper-V Nova CI Infrastructure

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 22:25:20 UTC 2014

On 01/24/2014 04:41 PM, Peter Pouliot wrote:
> Hello OpenStack Community,
>

> I am excited at this opportunity to make the community aware that the
> Hyper-V CI infrastructure
>
> is now up and running.  Let’s first start with some housekeeping
> details.  Our Tempest logs are
>
> publically available here:  http://64.119.130.115. You will see them
> show up in any
>
> Nova Gerrit commit from this moment on.

Congratulations!!

Thank you all for your hard work on this.  I know it wasn't easy.  This
is huge progress and will help make Hyper-V support, as well OpenStack
overall in general, better.

I also really appreciate the openness with the tooling you used to make
this all work.

Really, excellent work.

--
Russell Bryant