[openstack-dev] [Trove] how to list available configuration parameters for datastores

Denis Makogon dmakogon at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 24 21:29:16 UTC 2014

Hello, Craig.

This short-cut seems like would affect initial design and implementation.
For now we're pinning configuration to datastore (means for all version).
I'd suggest you to elaborate how route changing would change current
validations taking into accout version particular qualities.

Best regards, Denis Makogon.