[openstack-dev] [Trove] how to list available configuration parameters for datastores

Craig Vyvial cp16net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:47:23 UTC 2014

Oh shoot. That reminds me i needed to rebase the code i was working on.

And yes this changes things a little because we are using the same template
paths for the validation_rules as the base template which uses the manager
field on the datastore_version. This means that we need to make the path
over the version instead.

/datastores/<datastore>/versions/<version>/parameters

Thanks for reminding me Morris.

-Craig

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Daniel Morris <daniel.morris at rackspace.com