[openstack-dev] [Reminder] - Gate Blocking Bug Day on Monday Jan 26th

Alessandro Pilotti apilotti at cloudbasesolutions.com
Fri Jan 24 15:32:39 UTC 2014

Being the gate one of those things that we all use (and abuse) everyday whatever
project we work on, I wouldn’t sleep well by skipping this call. :-)

Myself and my fellow Cloudbasers ociuhandu and gsamfira are going to join in on Monday.
We got our small share of “learning the hard way” on this topic by working on building the
Hyper-V CI, so hopefully we’ll be of some use!

Alessandro