[openstack-dev] [Infra] Exporting gate config files along with logs

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 15:52:53 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I was digging into some test failures in the gate (my fault, nothing
to do with the gate) and I realized that the configuration files of
the projects are exported along with the logs.

Is the above true? Or am I missing something?

If so, is it possible to export config files as well? I'm not sure how
frequent the need to look into the generated config files is but I did
need it today and I thought that others might need this as well.

Are there implications I'm not considering?

Cheers,
FF

--
@flaper87