[openstack-dev] [barbican] Barbican 2014.1.b2 ("Icehouse M2") is released
john.wood at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jan 23 05:35:31 UTC 2014
The Barbican team is proud to announce the second milestone delivery for the OpenStack Icehouse series.
Information on the milestone and its associated tarball are available at: https://launchpad.net/barbican/icehouse/icehouse-2
With this milestone, 3 blueprints have been implemented and 4 bugs have been fixed. Here is a quick summary of the new features:
1) Includes several modifications to satisfy incubation requirements, including:
- Utilizes oslo.messaging to replace Celery dependency.
- Uses pbr and implements global requirements.
2) Improves validation error reporting.
3) Adds the ability to query secrets by select fields.
4) Includes numerous file and code base cleanup and test coverage improvements.
An updated Python client library and command line interface for Barbican is also available in Pypi here: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-barbicanclient/
Thanks to Huseyin Gedikli, Wyllys Ingersoll, Monty Taylor, Craig Tracey, Jarret Raim, Andrew Hartnett, Lisa Clark, Douglas Sims, Sheena Gregson, John Vrbanac, Steve Heyman, Douglas Mendizabal, Paul Kehrer, Chad Lung, Steven Gonzales, Taz El-Kikhia and John Wood for their contributions to this milestone.
More information about the OpenStack-dev