[openstack-dev] [gantt] How to include nova modules in unit tests

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Wed Jan 22 22:40:21 UTC 2014

I agree, the gantt tree during the interim will be tightly coupled with the nova tree, any changes to those internal nova APIs will have to be reflected back into the gantt tree.  Ultimately we want to completely decouple gantt from nova but that is a harder problem than just moving the scheduler specific code into a separate tree.

When I said `cut the cord from nova it'll be easy' I was referring to identifying what imports need to be addressed.  Actually fixing gantt to not use that nova code will certainly be a big job.

--
Don Dugger