[openstack-dev] Gate Update - Wed Morning Edition

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Wed Jan 22 15:32:36 UTC 2014

It's worth noticing that elastic recheck is signalling bug 1253896 and bug
1224001 but they have actually the same signature.
I found also interesting that neutron is triggering a lot bug 1254890,
which appears to be a hang on /dev/nbdX during key injection; so far I have
no explanation for that.

As suggested on IRC, the neutron isolated job had a failure rate of about
5-7% last week (until thursday I think). It might be therefore also looking
at tempest/devstack patches which might be triggering failure or uncovering
issues in neutron.

I shared a few findings on the mailing list yesterday ([1]). I hope people
actively looking at failures will find them helpful.

Salvatore

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-January/025013.html