[openstack-dev] [Diesel] Proposal for new project

Raymond, Rob rob.raymond at hp.com
Tue Jan 21 16:31:48 UTC 2014

Hi Adrian, Jay and Raj

Thanks for your responses on relationship between Solum and Diesel. It does
sound like they are in the same domain. My feeling was that it was a very
different approach where Solum was aimed at developer, Diesel was aimed at
the cloud provider. In some companies these roles are not very different but
in others they are completely different and may even work for different
companies.

I plan to start engaging in Solum project and see how this use model can be
addressed or perhaps already is.

Thanks,
Rob