[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party-testing] Which patchset triggered the test

Mohammad Banikazemi mb at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 21 04:27:06 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot for answering my question and also for updating the
multi-node/3rd party testing google doc as well.

Mohammad

From:	Roey Chen <roeyc at mellanox.com>
            <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
Date:	01/20/2014 04:25 PM
Subject:	Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party-testing] Which
            patchset triggered the test

Mohammad,

You can get the information you want from the environment variables that
the Gerrit plugin sets.

Just like it was mentioned here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/multi-node-neutron-tempest
if you'll set NEUTRON_BRANCH=$GERRIT_REFSPEC in the localrc
then Devstack will pull the change which triggered the build.

Try env shell command to find out what are the rest of the environment
variables.

Best,
---
Roey