[openstack-dev] Cinder unit test failure

iKhan ik.ibadkhan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 02:59:16 UTC 2014

I am worried which one is better in terms of performance? iniparse or
ConfigParser?

I am aware iniparse will do a better job of maintaining INI file's
structure, but I am more interested in performance.

Can anyone shed some light about parser that can be used to perform INI
parsing?

Ibad Khan
9686594607