[openstack-dev] Cinder unit test failure

iKhan ik.ibadkhan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:30:42 UTC 2014

Thanks John,

It worked earlier while executing because iniparse was installed, tho this
wasn't present in virtual environment. Installing iniparse via pip did
work. Since I didn't install iniparse specifically, I was under impression
it was there by default. Probably now I have to take care of this in
test-requirement.txt as you mentioned.

I wonder if there is an alternative to iniparse by default.

Regards

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:47 PM, John Griffith <john.griffith at solidfire.com
> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM, iKhan <ik.ibadkhan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have imported iniparse to my cinder code, it works fine when I perform
> > execution. But when I run the unit test, it fails while importing
> iniparse.
> > It says "No module named iniparse". Do I have to take care of something
> > here?
> >
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Ibad Khan
> > 9686594607

> It sounds like it's not installed on your system.  You'd need to do a
> "pip install iniparse", but if you're adding this to your unit tests
> you'll need to have a look at the common test-requires file.  Also
> keep in mind if your driver is going to rely on it you'll need it in
> requirements.  We can work through the details via IRC if you like.
>
> John

Ibad Khan
9686594607