[openstack-dev] [Glance] Meetup Schedule Posted!

Georgy Okrokvertskhov gokrokvertskhov at mirantis.com
Mon Jan 20 15:44:34 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Will Google hangout or skype meeting available for remote participants? I
know few engineers who will not be able to attend this mini-summit in
person but they will be happy to join remotely.

Thanks,
Georgy

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:22 AM, Mark Washenberger <
mark.washenberger at markwash.net> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> First things first: Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
>
> Our mini summit / meetup for the Icehouse cycle will take place in one
> week's time. To ensure we are all ready and know what to expect, I have
> started a wiki page tracking the event details and a tentative schedule.
> Please have a look if you plan to attend.
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Glance/IcehouseCycleMeetup
>
> I have taken the liberty of scheduling several of the topics we have
> already discussed. Let me know if anything in the existing schedule creates
> a conflict for you. There are also presently 4 unclaimed slots in the
> schedule. If your topic is not yet scheduled, please tell me the time you
> want and I will update accordingly.
>
> EXTRA IMPORTANT: If you plan to attend the meetup but have not spoken with
> me, please respond as soon as possible to let me know your plans. We have a
> limited number of seats remaining.
>
> Cheers,
> markwash
> ----------------
>
> "Our only hope today lies in our ability to recapture the revolutionary
> spirit and go out into a sometimes hostile world declaring eternal
> hostility to poverty, racism, and militarism."
>
> "I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of
> the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the
> greatest purveyor of violence in the world today, my own government."
>
>  - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Georgy Okrokvertskhov
Architect,
OpenStack Platform Products,