[openstack-dev] [keystone] Filtering and limiting ready for final reviews

Henry Nash henryn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jan 20 13:15:17 UTC 2014

Hi

Both Filtering and List Limiting are ready for final review (both were pretty heavily reviewed on the run up to Havana, if you remember, but we decided to pull them):

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/43257/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/44836/

The only debate on list limiting is whether we indicate to the client that the list has been truncated by using the return status code (e.g. 203) which was what we decided at the Hackathon last week, or switch to using the 'Next' pointer in the collection return instead (e.g. 'next' : 'Truncated', os something like that).  The former is what has been implemented in the patch above, but it would be trivial to switch to the pointer style.

I think we want to get both these in for I-2, so any review help today from cores would be appreciated.

Henry