[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] [UX] Infrastructure Management UI - Icehouse scoped wireframes
jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 08:02:18 UTC 2014
based on feedback which I received last week, I am sending updated
wireframes. They are still not completely final, more use-cases and
smaller updates will occur, but I believe that we are going forward
What has changed?
* 'Architecture' dropdown was added for all node descriptions
* New views for Deployed and Free nodes
* Removed Configuration part from Deployment Overview page (will be
happening under Configuration tab (under construction))
* Added progressing page of overcloud being deployed + Deployment Log
* Added Overcloud Horizon UI link to Deployment Overview page
* Added view for down-scaling (need more work)
* Added Implementation guide for developers
New versions of wireframes, supporting other use-cases will occur in
time, but I hope that without huge changes.
On 2014/16/01 01:50, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> Hi folks,
> thanks everybody for feedback. Based on that I updated wireframes and
> tried to provide a minimum scope for Icehouse timeframe.
> Hopefully we are able to deliver described set of features. But if you
> find something what is missing which is critical for the first release
> (or that we are implementing a feature which should not have such high
> priority), please speak up now.
> The wireframes are very close to implementation. In time, there will
> appear more views and we will see if we can get them in as well.
> Thanks all for participation
> -- Jarda
> OpenStack-dev mailing list
> OpenStack-dev at lists.openstack.org
More information about the OpenStack-dev