[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Availability of external testing logs

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Sat Jan 18 03:55:00 UTC 2014

Yeah - it appears that even if you clear a -1 the countdown clock still keeps ticking, one of my reviews[0] just expired this morning. I'll bring it
up at the IPv6 meeting to restore any patches in our topic that are currently abandoned so that you can clear them.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56381/9

Sean M. Collins