[openstack-dev] FW: OpenStack Cloud Virtualization Implementation Strategies
alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 17 19:27:42 UTC 2014
From: Light Reading [mailto:sender at responses.lightreading.com]
Sent: January-17-14 2:20 PM
To: Alan Kavanagh
Subject: OpenStack Cloud Virtualization Implementation Strategies
If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version<http://app.reg.techweb.com/e/es.aspx?s=2150&e=212470&elq=62671bda0e344eeb82af3927ad56d07f>.
OpenStack Cloud Virtualization Implementation Strategies<http://www.lightreading.com/radio.asp?webinar_id=78&cid=Windriver011714&elq=62671bda0e344eeb82af3927ad56d07f>
Join us on Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 12:00 pm New York for this live radio show sponsored by Wind River.
In only a few years, OpenStack has emerged as a leading approach for meeting the massive cloud compute, networking, and storage challenges that datacenters and network infrastructures now face. However, since implementation requirements differ based on a number of factors, including type of cloud architecture supported (public, private, hybrid), no single implementation strategy exists. Rather, operators and equipment providers must create individualized cloud virtualization strategies to best meet unique service agility and monetization requirements.
Accordingly, join Davide Ricci, Product Line Manager at Wind River, and Jim Hodges, Heavy Reading Analyst, for a technical discussion addressing the factors and design attributes to be considered in creating a cohesive OpenStack-based cloud virtualization implementation strategy. Topics they will discuss include:
* The impact of OpenStack on existing open-source embedded software ecosystem projects
* The factors and timeline that must be considered in the creation of a virtualized cloud network (including cloud-based hardware and software clusters)
* Best-practices for OpenStack component integration (including OpenStack Neutron and Swift)
* The value proposition of existing and new OpenStack release capabilities
* OpenStack Cloud implementation challenges, including the need to provide carrier-grade reliability ensuring maximum possible uptime
* Wind River's OpenStack roadmap and how it fits into its network functions virtualization product and solution portfolio
This email was sent to alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com<mailto:alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com>.
You are receiving this email because you provided Light Reading with your email address.
If you wish to opt-out of webinar promotions via Light Reading, please respond here<http://reg.techweb.com/forms/LightReadingWebinars>.
150 West 30th Street, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10001
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev