[openstack-dev] Proposal for dd disk i/o performance blueprint of cinder.

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 17 04:27:41 UTC 2014

The point was that tenant-A can not read or be able to "retrieve any data" once the blade lease is over the the blade is returned to the pool.
Therefore, what would make sense is that we build an "in-service" a method to ensure that the disk is erased before being brought back into the pool to be made available for provisioning, at least that is my thinking here and the concerns Paul had too. Do I sense a Blueprint!!!

Alan