[openstack-dev] [qa][Nova] Update: Nova API List for Missing Tempest Tests

Masayuki Igawa igawa at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Fri Jan 17 03:58:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks many guys for updating this list!

I have updated: Nova API List for Missing Tempest Tests.
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc

The summary of this list:
					different count from
Tested or not     # of APIs	ratio	the last time
Tested API		142	 57.5%		+16
Not Tested API[1]	 44	 17.8%		-20
Not Need to Test[2]	 61	 24.7%		 +1
Total[3]: 		247	100.0%		 0
[1] included 3 Doings
[2] Because they are deprecated APIs such as nova-network and volume.
[3] not included v3 APIs

Additional information:
 I made this API list with this nova's patch
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/25882/
  and
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65615/
  (Actually, I need to extract and summarize the data from
   its screen-n-api.txt.gz manually because of some reasons.)

This information would be useful for creating Tempest tests.
Any comments/questions/suggestions are welcome.

And if you notice any mistakes on this list, feel free to correct/update it please.

Best Regards,
-- Masayuki Igawa