[openstack-dev] a "common" client library

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 17 02:31:12 UTC 2014

Ok, I think most of the reasoning you’ve said makes sense. So for a non-incubated project we’re going to have separate clients and then get them integrated into this single client once the project itself gets incubated? Or it’s going to happen when the project gets integrated into core os projects? So if yes, it’s just going to be one more incubation/integration requirement, right?

Renat