[openstack-dev] instance migration strangeness in devstack

Dan Genin daniel.genin at jhuapl.edu
Thu Jan 16 16:04:06 UTC 2014

Thank you for replying, Vish. I did sync and verified that the file was
written to the host disk by mounting the LVM volume on the host.

When I tried live migration I got a Horizon blurb "Error: Failed to live
migrate instance to host" but there were no errors in syslog.

I have been able to successfully migrate a Qcow2 backed instance.
Dan