[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [Neutron] auto configration of local_ip

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:41:09 UTC 2014

Guys,

Let me ask something about this...

Apparently, VXLAN can be easier to implement/maintain when using it with
IPv6 (read about it here: www.nephos6.com/pdf/OpenStack-on-IPv6.pdf), so,
I'm wondering if local_ip can be an IPv6 address (for IceHouse-3 / Ubuntu
14.04) and, of course, if it is better in the end of the day.

Thoughts?!

Cheers!
Thiago