[openstack-dev] a "common" client library

Justin Hammond justin.hammond at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jan 16 15:26:18 UTC 2014

I'm not sure if it was said, but which httplib using being used (urllib3
maybe?). Also I noticed many people were talking about supporting auth
properly, but are there any intentions to properly support 'noauth'
(python-neutronclient, for instance, doesn't support it properly as of
this writing)?

On 1/15/14 10:53 PM, "Alexei Kornienko" <alexei.kornienko at gmail.com> wrote:

>>I did notice, however, that neutronclient is
>conspicuously absent from the Work Items in the blueprint's Whiteboard.
>
>It will surely be added later. We already working on several things in
>parallel and we will add neutronclient soon.

Do you need another person to make neutron client?