[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party-testing] Sharing information

Mohammad Banikazemi mb at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 16 15:10:31 UTC 2014

"Sullivan, Jon Paul" <JonPaul.Sullivan at hp.com> wrote on 01/16/2014 05:39:04
AM:

> From: "Sullivan, Jon Paul" <JonPaul.Sullivan at hp.com>
> <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
> Date: 01/16/2014 05:46 AM
> Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party-testing] Sharing
> information

Thanks for the pointer.
When you say we could reuse the code used by the infra team, are you
referring to the yaml files and/or build scripts?
Is there a place where we could look at the yaml configuration (and other
relevant) files that they may be using?

Thanks,

Mohammad

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking_third_party_testing/2
> > 014/networking_third_party_testing.2014-01-15-22.00.log.html
> >
> > On Jan 14, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Kyle Mestery <mestery at siliconloons.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Given the Tempest Sprint in Montreal, I still think we should have
> > > this meeting on IRC. So, lets nail down the time as 2200 UTC on
> > > #openstack-meeting-alt for tomorrow. If you can’t make it, I’ll send
> > the meeting logs out.
> > >
> > > Thanks, look forward to seeing people there tomorrow!
> > >
> > > Kyle

> > not take Midokura CI Bot votes too seriously yet.
> > jenkins+gerrit trigger plugin working with the current setup that's
what
> > I haven't added anything else yet.

> > Hopefully we can all take it from there.

<mestery at siliconloons.com>

> > for everyone.

> > (from Arista and Midokura) up and running. Noticed their votes on our
> > newly submitted plugin.
> > setting up 3rd party testing (as well as multi-node testing) [1] seems
> > to have not been updated recently. Would those who have setup their 3rd
> > party testing successfully be willing to share more information as to
> > what they have done and possibly update the etherpad?

> > discuss this matter?

> > folks, I meant 2200 UTC Thursday. We'll still do the meeting today.

> > questions\)" <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>,
> > Reminder:    Meeting tomorrow

> > (today).

IRC.