[openstack-dev] Hat Tip to fungi

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Jan 16 13:44:17 UTC 2014

Thank you, fungi.

You have kept openstack-infra running for that last 2 weeks as the sole
plate-spinner whilst the rest of us were conferencing, working on the
gerrit upgrade or getting our laptop stolen.

You spun up and configured two new Jenkinses (Jenkinsii?) and then deal
with the consequences of one expansion of our system slowing down
another. With Jim's help from afar, Zuul is now on a faster server. [0]

All this while dealing with the every day business of keeping -infra
operating.

I am so grateful for all you do.

I tip my hat to you, sir.

Anita.

[0] My sense is once Jim is back from vacation time he will provide a
detailed report on these changes.