[openstack-dev] Proposal for dd disk i/o performance blueprint of cinder.

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 16 03:11:03 UTC 2014

Hi Paul

I posted a query to Ironic which is related to this discussion. My thinking was I want to ensure the case you note here (1) " a tenant can not read another tenants disk......" the next (2) was where in Ironic you provision a baremetal server that has an onboard dish as part of the blade provisioned to a given tenant-A. then when tenant-A finishes his baremetal blade lease and that blade comes back into the pool and tenant-B comes along, I was asking what open source tools guarantee data destruction so that no ghost images  or file retrieval is possible?

/Alan