[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] [UX] Infrastructure Management UI - Icehouse scoped wireframes

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 00:50:00 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

thanks everybody for feedback. Based on that I updated wireframes and
tried to provide a minimum scope for Icehouse timeframe.

http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/tripleo/2014-01-16_tripleo-ui-icehouse.pdf

Hopefully we are able to deliver described set of features. But if you
find something what is missing which is critical for the first release
(or that we are implementing a feature which should not have such high
priority), please speak up now.

The wireframes are very close to implementation. In time, there will
appear more views and we will see if we can get them in as well.

Thanks all for participation
-- Jarda