[openstack-dev] a "common" client library

Jesse Noller jesse.noller at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jan 15 23:25:49 UTC 2014

On Jan 15, 2014, at 4:55 PM, "Renat Akhmerov" <rakhmerov at mirantis.com<mailto:rakhmerov at mirantis.com>> wrote:

Great idea, fully support it. We’re interested in that too. One specific thing that was mentioned is the ability to mock auth service seems to be very useful for some test scenarios, we came across that recently.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.

I'd add that verified fakes/mocks/stubs for all network traffic calls are critical for end users wanting to build/test code against the common code/sdk so they don't need a fully running OpenStack install that incurs charges. For fast unit test it's critical